"We have pledged to serve our client in a Best way with better standards and reasonable costs."
• We provide professional assistance right from the time Import Documents are received for Customs clearance followed by filing of a Bill of Entry online and ends with delivery of the goods at the doorstep of our client.
• Being professional in the field for nearly three decades since inception, we foresee the issues related to the goods under import and ensure that all the permissions are in place before the Bill of Entry is presented before the Customs or other authorities, which certainly minimises the time and as a result clearance is expedited, which further minimises the cost incurred by the client on handling of the goods for clearance.
• In the intervening period i.e. form the time authorisation is received from the client along with basic Import Documents viz. Invoice, Packing List and Bill of Lading, the client is updated on a regular basis, with the help of latest available communication techniques, which includes ‘Whats App.’, ‘SMS’ or Mail about the status of the Bill of Entry filed in the Custom House.
• For us efficiency means being committed, adhering to the schedule and providing quality service, which is the key to customer satisfaction and as a result, we have a long standing relationship with all our clients.
Our company provides services to importers for the smooth clearance of all imports done by Sea & Air. Our company is a bridge between trade & government authority like DGFT & Custom.
We offer quality service with unmatched efficiency. The client would be interacting with a team of well-qualified and highly experienced professionals in the field of Port, Airport, Customs etc., while dealing with us. Our personnel are well cognizant with the challenging needs and changing demands of today's businesses. They deal with your day-to-day problems and formalities involved with respect of Clearance and Shipment of Import Cargo.
We are fully aware of all the import trade regulations which enable us to sort out all problems with customs and other authority.
• Even in certain cases, about the goods, which our Company had handled in the past, proper guidance is provided as to from which company abroad the goods can be procured